torstai 3. lokakuuta 2019

Student representatives in Schools' management groups 2019-2020

Each HAMK school's management team has two student representatives whose term is one academic year. Here you can get to know your own school's student representatives so you know who to contact when you have feedback or development ideas concerning your studies!

The School of Technology: Mari Hartikainen and Tony Töyrylä


We are Mari Hartikainen and Tony Töyrylä and we are the student representatives in the management group of School of Technology. Tony is a second year student in Traffic and Transport Management and Mari a fourth year student in Information and Communication Technology.

We believe it is important to invest in studying, students’ well-being and the quality of education and that students are be able to influence those things. The management group meets approximately four times a year and, in the meetings, we bring up students’ point of views. To do this we gather feedback and development ideas from our fellow students - so, contact us by email (HAMK’s student email) or come and talk to us if you see us on campus.


The School of Bioeconomy: Juuso Puurula and Anni Someroja


Juuso:

Hi, I’m Juuso and I’m a third year student in Sustainable Development. This academic year, I’m a student representative in the management group of School of Bioeconomy. I’m active in different organization and association activities and bringing out students’ voice is really important for me. These are also the reason why I wanted to become a student representative. For me, sustainable development isn’t only a degree programme but a life style.

Anni:

My name is Anni and I’m a fourth-year student in Landscape Design and Construction in Lepaa. I have been my groups representative before, so I have previous experience in influencing our School’s operations. I wanted to become a student representative in management group to influence education’s future in the School of Bioeconomy. As a student representative, I bring out students’ feedback in the management group’s meetings. So, please contact me and I’ll forward your feedback to the management group! The best way to contact me is my HAMK student email address.


The School of Wellbeing: Nelli Lyijynen and Nikke Sopanen


We are Nelli and Nikke and we are both third year students in the School of Wellbeing.  Nelli is studying social services in Hämeenlinna and Nikke nursing in Forssa. We are both responsible tutors this year, so you might have met us already in all sorts of events.

As student representatives we represent all student of HAMK's School of Wellbeing and we forward students’ feedback and points of views in the management groups’ meetings.

During this academic year, we will send you email asking feedback to different topics concerning studying in the School of Wellbeing. We wanted to influence students’ welfare and development of studying here at HAMK and now as student representatives it’s possible!

Please contact us to give us feedback!


The School of Entrepreneurship and Business: Peppina Sillasto and Jali Närhi


Peppina:

Hi all! I’m a second year student in Business Management and I’m from Janakkala. It is familiar and characteristic for me to promote the interests of students, and of young people in general. Over the years, I have had several positions of trust, among other the Finnish Red Cross Häme District Youth Commission.

I find it particularly important that the internationality of Häme University of Applied Sciences is invested in, cooperation with companies is strengthened and contacts with working life are better supported. I want to bring the views of both Finnish and foreign students to the management group of School of Entrepreneurship and Business and to promote the quality and accessibility of our university’s services.

Jali:

Hi! My name is Jali Närhi and I am a student representative in the management group of School of Entrepreneurship and Business. I have other positions of trust, too, so some of you might recognize me from those. As a student representative in the management group, I represent and advance the opinions of students in my field. Feel free to contact me if you have feedback or ideas you want me to forward to the management group.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti